Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded Expectations! (1st CRUISE)

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

This being my first cruise, I truly did not know what to expect from a ship of this size. I was simply overwhelmed with the ship itself and all the activities one can participate in, if one chooses. My main objective on this cruise was to relax and perhaps participate in some of the activities offered. I managed to do both and was not disappointed. With a ship this size, I was a little worried about all those passangers wanting to be at the same place at the same time, but because the ship is so LARGE, I never felt it to be overcrowded. The only negative aspect was the continuous music (not enough variety to satisfy all tastes) throughout the ship. "We will rock you" blaring loudly out ot the speakers before my first coffee was a little too much. We did manage to find some areas on deck where the music was not as noticeable.

Pros: Professional staff and ship

Cons: Loud music throughout the ship

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!