Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

WONDERFUL SHIP

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

We were very excited to be sailing on this "BIG" ship. I loved it but I must admit that I could NOT see or feel a big difference from the smaller class of Mariner or Navigator. So in that respect it was not worth the extra money. The service was excellent and being so new was very clean. I would sail again on this ship in heart beat as I can always find a way to be in a quite area away from kids. I loved the gym but missed having more aerobic classes that were FREE. I have read that RCL is moving toward family friendly ships so I may have to try a different line to get way from so many kids or travel at a different time of year.

Pros: NEW, BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN - EXCELLENT SERVICE

Cons: LOTS OF KIDS

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!