Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The most relaxing vacation in years

Sail Date: September 15, 2007

Liberty of the Seas is lavishly but tastefully designed. Only a few times did we realize how many people were aboard (disembarking at ports of call, waiting to enter the dining room, leaving the theater). Crowd control was very good overall and reflects on good design of the ship. I was anxiousl about being aboard such a large ship with so many passengers, but I quickly relaxed and found there were more good things to enjoy than nits to pick.
The "Express Walk Off" on disembarkation was great for those who can carry their own luggage. That alone would bring me back to Royal Caribbean.

Pros: Enthusiastic service all around

Cons: waiters made to entertain in the dining room

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Having visited San Juan numerous times, I had my own itinerary and had enough time to visit favorite spots and do a little shopping. For more extended sight seeing the port call would have been too short - 3 pm to 9:30pm.
Don't Miss: Old San Juan and its many historic wonders and hidden pleasures.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We took a bus excursion around the island, skipping the beach stop. We had two stops, for scenic overlook and souvenir shopping. The bus driver was excellent, explaining the island's history and answering questions clearly. Souvenirs and refreshments were inexpensive at the bazaar on the French side.
Don't Miss: Something for almost everyone on this scenic island: beaches, shopping, sightseeing.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: Old San Juan and its many historic wonders and hidden pleasures.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten