Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A GREAT 1st cruise experience!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Liberty of the Seas was a great ship to take my 1st cruise. The service was incredible, we were so spoiled. Take a sip of your drink and a refill was ready in an instant. They knew our preferences and completed everything without asking all week. Wait staff was on-point. State room attendants were super friendly and attentive to detail. There was plenty to do on the ship. The ports were okay (Belize was very disappointing). For someone who usually gets sea-sick, this ship was huge enough that I hardly was affected. We had a great time and will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again.

Pros: impeccable service & attention ro detail, cleanliness, well-organized activities

Cons: inconsistently over-salted food, smoking allowed in certain areas where smoke spilled out to the rest of the place

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Promenade view room was great. Perfect view of the parades. The balcony rooms were slightly bigger, but we were told to stay in an interior room since I usually get seasick. It worked out well.
We were spoiled so much. Wish I could've taken the staff home with me...
Lots to do for all ages.