Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another wonderful cruise by RCL

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise comes on the heel of my cruise with Oasis of the Seas about three weeks ago. Nothing compares to the Oasis but Liberty of the Seas comes very close. Liberty of the Seas (Freedom Class) was originally the biggest Royal Caribbean ships. I thought that I would be disappointed by going to a smaller ship but Liberty of the Seas continues to surprise me with its service and entertainment. The show Mosaic is original and it resonates with my MTV generation very well.

Pros: Food, Activities, Ship, Frozen Yogurt ice cream on deck 11

Cons: Too many activities..........

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!