Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our wonderful spring break on the sea!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

We recently cruised on the Liberty of the Seas. This ship is the sister ship to Freedom of the Seas that we were on in 2007. As before on our first cruise with Royal Carribean, we were thoroughly impressed with this magnificent ship. The ship is spaceous and decorated wonderfully. There is so much to do that sometimes you can't squeeze everything in. The shows at night are great with lots of variety!! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help you with any questions or let you in your stateroom when you accidently lock yourself out. (oops!!) There are lots of activities for all ages. We especially like the flow rider and the rock climbing wall. Even though there was a small wait, it was worth every minute. I am now spoiled to the best cruiseline on the seas and have now decided to cruise with no other.

Pros: The food was great!!

Cons: We had a hard time finding lounge chair on the decks during the day.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was very clean and very easy to get around.
We loved every meal. My steak was alittle over done one night and they graciously brought me another to replace it. There was a lot to choose from and always something that satisfied my taste buds.
We decided to get an inside stateroom this time. Even though the size is smaller than the balcony rooms, it was still plenty of room for me and my daughter. Beds were very comfortable and room was extremely quiet. I was expecting to hear a lot of noise from the rooms beside us but we heard nothing.
The staff is wonderful. One example of exceptional service was when we accidently got lost on floor one(which is the staff area) when we were looking for the medical facility, an employee walked us across the entire ship and made sure that we found it.
We loved the entertainment. My only complaint is that sometimes there was two things that I wanted to do and they were scheduled at the same time.