Family fun on Liberty of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I was impressed with the size of this ship while driving up to the port in Miami. Headed to the Windjammer cafe and I was very impressed with the assortment of delicious food and the way it was layed out. The grand shopping prominade were great and loved hanging out at the Brittish pub. Enjoyed the '70's night celebration. With me on the cruise were my two daughters ( ages 21 and 18 ) my husband and in-laws. We all had a wonderful time in the warm sunshine. I really liked our waiter and asst waiter in the main dining room - Glenn and Edgar ( AKA Elvis ) as they were very attentive and great fun. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets and it was worth the small surcharge to eat there. There is so much to do on this ship for all ages and we were never bored.

First night selection could have been better. The escargot was delicious.

The productions shows were top notch. Comedians were funny too.

4 of us stayed in one stateroom which was a balcony catagory D. It was a bit cramped but we managed. When the sofa bed was pulled out, we had to step over it to get to the bathroom.

Pros: The shows and the piano bar

Cons: Not being able to stop at Grand Gayman due to wind/weather

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!