Fantastic Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2009
We have been on another cruise line prior to this one and the Liberty of the Seas is by far is the best ever. I was awwed by how large the ship was and what they offered for fun outside. We had so much fun on the flowrider. There was so much to do that we didn't know where to start! The shows were spectacular and the staff was incredible! The Ice show so magnificent we saw it twice.
We enjoyed all of our dining experience and I loved the fact they arranaged the shows around the early and late seatings. Kudos to the wait staff...they treated us like royalty!
I can't wait to book another trip through this cruise line and I am telling everyone to do the same as there is no vacation like it!

I would like to see more choices on the menu but all in all the food and service were subperb

Kudos to the cruise director for the fun entertainment and activitiies! We took advantage of mostly everything and we had a blast doing it!

The best staff ever!

This ship is so big, I forgot we were at sea because I never felt like we were moving..

We had a perfect room with a balcony in which we definitely took adavantage of.
We didn't really enjoy this island too much.
Don't Miss: parasailing
We didn't really enjoy this island too much.
Don't Miss: parasailing
don't waste your time on the ATV excurtion...Get very dirty and really nothing too see Would love to return to explore this island more.
Don't Miss: Snorkling
Had fun a MargaritaVille but I would not returnt to jamaica.
Don't Miss: Dunns Falls
Very nice island, would love to revisit and spend more time exploring it.
Don't Miss: swimming with the string rays.
Don't Miss: Snorkling
Had fun a MargaritaVille but I would not returnt to jamaica.
Don't Miss: Dunns Falls
Very nice island, would love to revisit and spend more time exploring it.
Don't Miss: swimming with the string rays.

Pros: Treated like royalty

Cons: Children should not be at the late dining

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!