Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: August 22, 2009

We have been on another cruise line prior to this one and the Liberty of the Seas is by far is the best ever. I was awwed by how large the ship was and what they offered for fun outside. We had so much fun on the flowrider. There was so much to do that we didn't know where to start! The shows were spectacular and the staff was incredible! The Ice show so magnificent we saw it twice.
We enjoyed all of our dining experience and I loved the fact they arranaged the shows around the early and late seatings. Kudos to the wait staff...they treated us like royalty!
I can't wait to book another trip through this cruise line and I am telling everyone to do the same as there is no vacation like it!

Pros: Treated like royalty

Cons: Children should not be at the late dining

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

This ship is so big, I forgot we were at sea because I never felt like we were moving..
I would like to see more choices on the menu but all in all the food and service were subperb
We had a perfect room with a balcony in which we definitely took adavantage of.
The best staff ever!
Kudos to the cruise director for the fun entertainment and activitiies! We took advantage of mostly everything and we had a blast doing it!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Had fun a MargaritaVille but I would not returnt to jamaica.
Don't Miss: Dunns Falls
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We didn't really enjoy this island too much.
Don't Miss: parasailing
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very nice island, would love to revisit and spend more time exploring it.
Don't Miss: swimming with the string rays.
don't waste your time on the ATV excurtion...Get very dirty and really nothing too see Would love to return to explore this island more.
Don't Miss: Snorkling
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Had fun a MargaritaVille but I would not returnt to jamaica.
Don't Miss: Dunns Falls
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We didn't really enjoy this island too much.
Don't Miss: parasailing
Don't Miss: Snorkling
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very nice island, would love to revisit and spend more time exploring it.
Don't Miss: swimming with the string rays.