Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise!!!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

This was my first cruise ever. I went with my 13 year old son. We both had the time of our lives. I checked out some reviews before going and prepared for a few things as a result. I brought a bag with me on the ship with a change of clothes because my luggage did not arrive until about 7pm. The transportation from the airport was well organized. This allowed us to get comfortable and into the pools right away. :) The food was great. The on ship activities and shows were wonderful! The excursions were excellent. Shopping on board was fabulous. My teen enjoyed all the teen activities. He met so many teens from all over the US as well as other countries.
I am hooked on cruising and I will be back on a this or another ship very soon.

Pros: I loved everything about!!!!

Cons: I had to go home....

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

A little small for two people to be in there at one time, but very nice.
It was beautiful and clean everywhere. One thing I noticed is the cruise was all ways do maintianence to keep things tip top.
The main dining room food was good. Chops and Grill was excellent. The ambiance in the main dining room and Chops & Grill was subperb. Wind Jammers food was very good.
The satff was so friendly and went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable.
There were so many activitites I couldn't get to them all. The great thing is you didn't feel forced to attend.