THe cruise experience was perfect

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The Liberty of the Seas is a beautiful ship. It practically took our breath away as we drove up to the port in Miami (I traveled with my 15 year old son and his 19 year old friend). The ship was spotless, the staff was wonderfully pleasant and most helpful. The food was great (I gained too much weight). I loved the "My Time" concept for dining as well as the Windjammer dining room with its huge variety of meals. I was able to totally relax and felt confident that my boys were safe and having a great time as well. The youth activities kept them very busy. Unfortunately my 19 year old, was left out of the teen activities (19 is still a teen), and as we do not gamble, he did not have as much to do as the 15 year old. Anyway, we were all sad when the 7 days ended and we had to leave the ship. We have been planning our next cruise with Royal Carribean (Oasis of the Seas) and cannot see ourselves cruising any other cruiseline. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Pros: I could totally relax while my teenagers enjoyed the ship and the youth program

Cons: rude guests when departing to labedee

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!