Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Expensive Vacation!

Sail Date: July 04, 2009

Everything was very luxurious and the staff was excellent. I just couldn't believe how many things cost extra. I paid almost $4000 for this vacation and they charged extra for things like soda and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When we went to the private island, there were carts of bottled water that you had to pay $3.95 for--they didn't serve any water on the island. Anything you wanted to drink you had to buy. I also paid $42 for an "Afternoon Beach Break" in St. Martin--they charged extra if you used the umbrella that was beside the beach chair. If you didn't want to pay, you had to have them take it away. I took a vacation to an all-inclusive resort last year and that was a much better deal--everything was included (even alcohol) and it was also cheaper.

Pros: the food

Cons: the expense

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

very helpful and accomodating
"In the Air" show was the best!