Great Cruise; Great Value!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2009
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The ship, Liberty of the Seas, was magnificent. I have never been on a nicer cruise ship.

The dining room staff were terrific.

The best throughout the ship.

Our stewards were very, very good.
The beaches were first rate. I did, though, find the constsant hawking of drinks..the 'Labadoozees' extremely annoying.

Pros: What I liked the most was you could do as much or as little as you wanted and still have a great time.

Cons: I really do not have anything negative to say, except the Cruise Director could not stop the rain in San Juan!!!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!