Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise; Great Value!!

Sail Date: May 09, 2009

The ship, Liberty of the Seas, was magnificent. I have never been on a nicer cruise ship.

Pros: What I liked the most was you could do as much or as little as you wanted and still have a great time.

Cons: I really do not have anything negative to say, except the Cruise Director could not stop the rain in San Juan!!!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

The dining room staff were terrific.
Our stewards were very, very good.
The best throughout the ship.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The beaches were first rate. I did, though, find the constsant hawking of drinks..the 'Labadoozees' extremely annoying.