Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice cruise

Sail Date: March 21, 2009

Nice looking ship. A little too big for me, but it was nice.

Pros: Great enthusiasm

Cons: Too Crowded

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

cleanliness was good, layout good, public areas good, accessibility sometimes poor - I would hate to be on that ship if something happened.
food was good, restaurant variety was nice, I would like to see a little better rotation on the food. I would like to see a dining hall open all the time.
stateroom was nice. Condition of the stateroom remained in high quality except near the end of the cruise, it appeared the quality slackened.
Ship staff was good. Once in a while a person would show a little discomfort
Entertainment was good. The late shows did not inspire me.
The quality and the variety were good.
The childrens programs seemed good.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Great river intertube run.
Don't Miss: Great river intertube run
George Town, Grand Cayman
exceptional scuba diving
Don't Miss: Scuba diving
Feeding the stingrays
Don't Miss: stingray feed and scuba diving
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Nice island. The water was great. Food was good.
Don't Miss: beaches