A nice cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2009
Nice looking ship. A little too big for me, but it was nice.

food was good, restaurant variety was nice, I would like to see a little better rotation on the food. I would like to see a dining hall open all the time.

Entertainment was good. The late shows did not inspire me.
The quality and the variety were good.

The childrens programs seemed good.

Ship staff was good. Once in a while a person would show a little discomfort

cleanliness was good, layout good, public areas good, accessibility sometimes poor - I would hate to be on that ship if something happened.

stateroom was nice. Condition of the stateroom remained in high quality except near the end of the cruise, it appeared the quality slackened.
Nice island. The water was great. Food was good.
Don't Miss: beaches
Great river intertube run.
Don't Miss: Great river intertube run
exceptional scuba diving
Don't Miss: Scuba diving
Feeding the stingrays
Don't Miss: stingray feed and scuba diving

Pros: Great enthusiasm

Cons: Too Crowded

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!