Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing, I love this ship!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

I was on Voyage 19 of Liberty of the Seas. This was my first cruise and will definately not be my last. I went on this trip with friends and families some of who have been on 15+ cruises and everyone could agree that this was by far one of the best cruise ever. I was hesitant as to how I would do being on a ship for 7 days, but I caught myself looking out to see if we were actually moving and the views were amazing. This ship offers so much to do and has a wonderful team in place to ensure that you make as many memories as possible. My only regret is not being able to do everything the ship has to offer, there just isn't enough time, this only means I will have to go again.

I was truly impressed with the level of service, RCI has a wonderful activities team and staff army in place. I never saw a frown.

I am already making plans for my next cruise and am looking forward to many more with Royal Caribbean!

Pros: Shows, Activities...everything!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

This ship is huge, no detail was spared it is truly beautiful.
The main dining was like something out of Titanic...Breathtaking . There are many restaurants on board with all sort of items, the food was delicious.
My friends brought their kids (9 and 11) who couldn't wait to go back to the kids center they had a blast and made friends. We knew that they were being properly supervised and taken care of the Kids Teams are energetic and ready to make this an experience that your children will always remember.
Our interior cabin was cozy, our beds were comfortable you get a great nights sleep before awaking to each adventure filled day. Storage space was great, there was room for everything and its all out of sight.

Some is our group stayed suites with great layouts and balconies, other had interior rooms with a view over looking the Promenade, all were comfortable.
Our Cruise Director Ken Rush was incredible and his team was so outgoing and eager to please. Our wait staff was truly the best, they quickly determined our likes and each day had things ready and waiting, they went out of their way to make sure we had whatever we wanted (on the menu or not). Every staff member greeted us with a smile it was so refreshing to see that there are indivuduals who know the true meaning of customer service and that putting a smile on your face brings them joy.
The shows are like something off of Broadway and something out of Cirque De Solei. The Ice Spectacular was so much fun. The activities staff goes out of their way to make sure there is always something to do and be a part of...Quest (adult scavenger hunt), Family Feud, Mystery Dinner, Karaoke at Studio B, Belly Flop contest, Liberty staff vs vacationers Volleyball, Themed parades and street shows. Then there is all that the ship has to offer, Spa and Fitness Center, Miniture Golf, Rock Climbing wall, Flowrider and more. I was so impressed with all the opitions and the service.

There are numerous Shore Excursions at each port and the ship staff is ready to help you find your best fit.