Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

YEAH! BABY! YEAH! "WHAT A SHIP"

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

MY BEST FRIEND WON THIS PRE-INAUGURAL CRUISE WE DROVE FROM FLA. TO NJ. IT WAS A 1 NIGHT PRE- CRUISE 05/ 06/ 07 I WISH THAT WE HAD A WEEK THEN I COULD WRIGHT YOU A RIVIEW THAT WOULD KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF . I'M WILLING IF YOU ARE. HA. HA. HA. THE DECOR SAYS FUN, FUN, FUN, WITH A UP SCALE ROMANTIC FEEL OF ELIGANCE. I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE HERE. YEAH ! BABY! YEAH!!!.... YOUR FRIEND "AUSTIN DANGER POWERS" ("DANGER"s my middle name...)

Pros: THE SIZE. THEY LET US PLAY AT THE 70's THEME NIGHT AS "AUSTIN POWERS" & "ELVIS" AS WE LIKE TO DO ON CRUISES.

Cons: THE LENGHT WE WERE ON FOR ITS PRE- INAUGURAL CRUISE YOU HAVE TO GO ATLEAST A WEEK INVITE US BACK AND ILL TELL YOU MORE.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

WE MET TWO STAFF MEMBERS WHO RECONISED US FROM OTHER ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE SHIPS. THAT WAS COOL & WE WERN'T EVEN "ELVIS" OR "AUSTIN POWERS. BUT IT's NOT EASY TO FORGET STEVE & BOBBY-G
THERE WERE SO MANY & THAT's WHAT WE LIKE. BUT WITH ONLY 1 NIGHT THERE WASN'T ENOUGHT TIME FOR US TO TRY AND SEE ALL. BRING US BACK. PLEASE... WE'LL BE HAPPY TO TRY YOU AGAIN.
THE PROMINADE AREA IS WIDE OPEN LIKE A VAST CANYON WITH SHOPS ON THE STREET LEVEL AND INSIDE ROOM WINDOW's THAT CLIMB THE WALLs WOW ITs MASSIVE.
ALTHOUGH WE HAD JUST THE VERY FIRST NIGHT OUT ON THE PRE- INAUGURAL CRUISE THE FOOD WAS GREAT & I HAD 2 ANTRES WE HOLD ROYAL CARIBBEAN TO A HIGER STANDARD AND THEY ALWAYS DELIVER I THINK THEY LIKE US HOLDING THEM TO THAT HIGH STANDARD . BUT TO THEM ITs JUST THERE NORMAL BUSINESS. SO I SAY THANK YOU.
LARGE AND SPACIOUS MORE STORAGE ROOM AND BIGGER BATHROOMs WITH FLAT SCREEN TV's A GREAT SPACE SAVER
WE SAW KIDs TRYING OUT THE WAVE RIDER IT LOOKED VERY COOL AND AS A PLUMBER FOR OVER 31 YRs I DO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT