Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Everything is great!

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

The experience is such amazing!!! I love everything in Liberty.

Pros: We like the entertainments/activites most and the services are great.

Cons: I hope the ship may stay Cozumel longer than it has right now.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Clean and comfortable. Our room is at deck 10 - it is very comfortable.
The design is very considerable.
The food is good. The main dinning room is luxury and food is delicious. We used to have buffet at breakfast and lunch - sometimes we come to main dinning room to have our lunch. All the food are good. Our background is Asian, so I mark the food 4+ star to give them some improve space :-).
The ship is brand new and have very nice design and decoration - the best combination with classical and model life. There is a small street inside the ship - when I walk at there, I feel it is a small version of Eaton Center(a luxury shopping mall in Toronto down town). There are jewelry stores, stores selling sports shoes and clothes, some nice cars showing there. Some opened coffee bar, ice cream bar, pizza restaurant, a huge Christmas tree, it is very very unbelievable!

They also have some nice night clubs and piano/musical bars, sports bars - but we are not bar people - so we didn't have chance to come. Of course an interesting casino - always having people play at there. They also have a nice gallery.
The service is really 6+ star. Our waiter is a very dedicated and interesting gentleman and his assistant is a cute girl. They are the most nice people I ever met. Especially my waiter. You know what, I really miss them, I miss our waiter a lots after this trip. The service they provide made my trip very very enjoyable. Even the head waiter sometimes came to our table and had a chat with us. The most important thing is they love their jobs and they also enjoy to serve people. Our stateroom attendant is also very nice and responsible person - he always keeps our room clean and we never feel we are bothered.

All the staff in the ship are very nice. I have recommended Liberty to all my friends.
First all the shows I watched in Liberty are already worthy each penny I paid for this trip! We come from Toronto, be honestly, every year we have lots of chance to watch ICE skating shows in Toronto downtown, but I have to say the ICE skating show in Liberty is one of the best I used to see. The music shows, I love the first two I watched - "Somewhere in time" and "In the air", it is very unforgettable, it is really a 'wow' for me. I also love P. T.' remedy talk show - he made me laugh out my tears. I also love James' live show - Marriage and Love - it is great! I keep talking with my friends about it after I came back from my trip. The quest is the most weird crazy game I used to watch :-), I keep smiling when I think about it right now.

There are lots of activities in Liberty. I am such a fun of rock climbing and flow rider. My husband likes to play mini-golf or watch the basket ball games.