Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

I went too in the 8th cruise but everything were great.I made cruises and this was the best!IT WAS THE BEST CRUISE THAT I MADE.

OBS:Sorry for my english because I'm not american ok?

Pros: The ship size it's gorgeous and you can find chairs in the pool areas because in some ships It's impossible.

Cons: Too much people 4000 walking and you can't find one person more than two or three times.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Like all the ships there were very good and friendly people and ther were very bad people.
It's beautifull,modern and new.All the areas are very clean and are in very good conditions.
The food was great but the buffets weren't very good.The main restaurant was very good but after 7 days the food didn't make very good for me.
They are small like other ships stateroom but they are a little bit bigger and too much beautifull.I stayed in a balcony room and it was great.All the rooms have SANSUNG PLASMA TV!!
The shows,partyes,pools,parades and all the other things were perfect,the best!