Ok but not great

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
Ship: Legend of the Seas
This ship had a bit of a two tierd system. If its not your 2nd cruise with them or you spend on the most expensive rooms you get to fight for seats to watch a show. They had the higher rows reserved for gold members. Most seats literally stayed empty while people had to walk out due to lack of seats. You get no robes to wear on your way to swim or tan. Carnival gave all passengers robes even on their first trip. I also felt harrased coming back from a port. I was wearing regular shorts and a tee shirt and i kept getting wanded and having to empty my pockets. This did not happen to all who set the detector off. FYI. I did not get the cheapest room available. I met my stateroom cleaner on day 8 of 10 when he reminded me I should tip him more even though tips are already charged to my account.

The service was geeat. We sat in a table of 10 and every night one of us had to get a our food sent back for one reason or another.

When we got seats the shows were ok. We got a little frusyrated missing a show to lack of seats and literally rows and rows of empty seats sat empty because they were reserved for gold members. Last I checked my money was just as good as a gold members and my trip was'nt given to me.

They werent as outgoing but to their credit we did see many people treat them like crap.

The handrails delt dirty. Never had that problem on my last cruise.

I strongly suggest do not go any lower then an extended stateroom. One of our fruends said a reg room was so small they had to take turns changing. I think this prob goes for all cruise ships.

Pros: Our dining crew servers were awesome

Cons: This company has a bit of a two tierd system

Recommends Legend of the Seas? No.