Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

RC -- FLL - 10 day- Feb 6-16

Sail Date: February 06, 2015

I have cruised for 20 years and have done about 19.  I have never chosen a cruise because of the BRAND... I have cruised RCL, HA, Norwegian, Disney, Carnival...

This was my MOST Disappointing Cruise!!!  in 20 years

Food-- only OK

Wayfarer== too much sameness

Park- too limited

Room service.. most limited in  all my experiences

Little thing-- chocolates at night.. I am not a chocoholic, but I thought is was a nice touch.. My sister did a "comment sheet".. which I chose not to do.... they called her and told her that Another Cruise Ship had  "cross contamination" with chocolates ????????????? and they were no longer doing it.. WEAK

The safe "required you use 1 or 2  credit cards" rather than a 4 digit entry.. which meant the advantage of the safe was limited... You could not lock your credit card..... My sister had listed that on her form... they called and said they were switching to more 4 digit safes... NOT  on the last night.. friends from the Diamond Plus.. told us the room key worked...alas it die... Why the H--- didn't you tell us?????????

10 days of COLD showers were unacceptable... the sink was hot

Prune juice... I ordered it the first day from room service and did not get it.. I talked to a manager in Wayfarer... he said they NO LONGER served it because folks drank too much and said they had Norovirus....... Ho ho.. for the rest of the cruise I got it in the dining room and room service?????????

Charging 5% to get cash is a NEW TWIST.. not one I like

3 napkin folding and one towel folding sessions... with no charge... WEAK  WEAK

On board experiences were limited without $$$$

Sewer gas on our floor the entire cruise.. NOT our cabin

Entertainment weak

Ship Quality Not PAR
lots of pasta and sameness
seemed stressed and understaffed