Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Unresponsive Customer Service

Sail Date: November 15, 2014

I want to start my review on a positive note.  The ship was clean and well kept.  The crew was professional and very kind and helpful.  The entertainment  was very good, and the Legend of the Seas singers and dancers were awesome.  The Legend of the Seas singers and dancers put on some spectacular shows.  The best part of the cruise.

The reason for my poor experience and the reason I can not recommend the cruise is the Windjammer Cafe Buffet.  We suffered with pancakes that made noise when they hit your plate, with scrambled eggs so loose they were swimming in water, and spare ribs so dried out and over cooked that they actually broke my dental bridge.

I didn't know who to report to when I discovered that the dried out meat had broken my bridge so I didn't say anything until I was asked to fill out a mid cruise survey.  The only response I got from customer service was that I didn't report it at the time of the incident and I never showed my broken bridge to any of the crew.  They didn't believe me!! They might just as well have called me a liar to my face!  Now I was angry.  I don't think that is how you treat a 3 time customer who is retired with plenty of time to do more cruises.  I decided to write my story in a review on the RCCL web site.  RCCL pulled my review and refused to print it and suggested I contact customer service.  I was provided with an email link to RCCL customer service, and I repeated my review of my cruise.  That was over a week ago, and I am still waiting to hear from RCCL.

Bad buffet in the Windjammer Cafe, bad treatment of longtime customer, bad follow-up by cutomer service makes me give this cruise a poor experience.

The soft serve ice cream near the pool is the best I have encountered anywhere.