Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

My experience.

Sail Date: March 07, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Our trip was great.  The ship was clean, the food excellent, the entertainment was very

enjoyable.  I didn't realize I cruised this ship 16 years ago with my two daughters and their husbancs.

Paul, our entertaiment director, was very personable and entertaining with his opening of his shows with a joke.

The party on the deck was really great!  Even though I'm in my late 70's I was there doing the line-dancing.with all the

others.How could you not!

This was my 19th cruise (many with RCL) and was happy photography wasn't pushed on you as previous years.

Also, drinks weren't pushed on you on the sun decks either.  An A+ for that.

I must give "Jeff Norris"  a great compliment.  His comedy act was fantastic.!!!!  It was nice to have someone make you laugh and still

keep it clean. You need to bring him back.  I wrote him requesting his DVD since he ran out of them and returned my request immediately.

An ada-boy for him!

Very clean & easy to get around.
Food very good. Two waiters at our table 195, excellent.
Very clean.
Shows were great. Loved Jeff Norris and the girl singer.
Children's Programs N/A
A lot to offer altho I didn't participate in many. Was there for relaxation.

Take advantage of the shows to be greatly entertained.