the best cruise yet

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2007
Ship: Legend of the Seas
This has been our favorite cruise yet. The room seemed to be larger altho I'm not sure of that but it was very comfortable. The shows with guest performers were excellent and the singers and dancers were wonderful. Our food was not to be beat, delicious, and our wait staff in the dining room was the best.. Breakfast and lunch in the Windjammer were very good, such a selection!!!
We went on two excursions and I would highly recommend both of them. The excursion with the dolphins is my all time favorite - I would do that again and again if I had the chance. I'm very impressed with the selection of excursions the ship presents, there is something for everybody. I was very impressed the way the crew handled the children - they all seemed so happy and really enjoying themselves. I would definitely recommend to parents with children on the cruise to use the activities provided for them. There just is not enough good I can say about the Legends of the Sea. This is our sixth cruise with Royal Carribean and by far my favortie altho I have thouroughly enjoyed everyone and will never cruise on anyone but Royal Carribean.

Pros: the smaller ship - much easier to get around

Cons: no extra dining rooms for special dining

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!