Nice cruise

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2006
Ship: Legend of the Seas
The Legend of the Seas was a good ride in December 2006. After a few days of rocking and rolling the seas calmed down and all was well with the world. The food was really good and the layout of the buffet was good... no long lines since there were several different stations. My only inconvenience was that they didn't have extenders for the coffee machines, so I had to use one of their little coffee cups to fill up the cup I always bring on board -- no biggie!
A must is the sting ray city, but it was pouring down rain the day we visited so we didn't get to do that.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray city
The Corona Bar - buck a beer. Beats the heck out of Diamonds International any day.
Cave tubing should be done here (not with the ship's tour, but with a local operator. Unfortunately, the river was too rough to do the tour the day we were there, so we went to the zoo. It's a small zoo, but it's a small country as well. I didn't leave anything there that I have to go back for. I've been cave tubing before, so I'd recommend doing that.
Don't Miss: Cave tubing
Don't Miss: Cave tubing
Don't Miss: Sting Ray city

Pros: The food

Cons: The cost of drinks

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!