My First Time Cruise

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2006
Ship: Legend of the Seas
This was my first time on a cruise. I found that booking the cruise was very easy over the internet, and the representative on the phone was extremly helpful. I have a slight handicap and they were very accomadating to my needs. The rooms for handicapped people are very spacious. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the ship. The ship I was on was Legends of the Sea. The ship is very beautiful. The dinning room was quite lovely and the service was excellent. Everyone seemed very concerned about you and wanted to make sure you were enjoying yourself. The Windjammer buffet was excellent as well the food there was as good as the food in the dinning room. The excursions were very accomodating and quite enjoyable. I would recommend this cruise line to anyone.

Pros: Bingo

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!