Legend of the Seas Cruise Review

We went on the March 2, 2003 sailing from New Zealand to Honolulu. The itinerary was wonderful and overall the trip was excellent. It did, however, appear that the dining room and Windjammer staff had been reduced and appeared that all of the staff was overworked. Although our room was clean, the renovation of the ship apparently did not have very good decorators because the colors were not attractive in our room. I liked the layout of the ship since it is a very convenient ship and our room was located very conveniently on the 7th floor close to the atrium and card room. I would request this location again. The food was very good. However, I noticed it to be best at the beginning and gradually the variety was not as appealing toward the end. All in all, however, I believe it was a great cruise but think RCI could make it even better with additional staff and more concientious decorators for room renovations.