Legend of the Seas Cruise Review

We sailed on Legend of the Seas on Nov. 7th, 2001, from Barcelona, Spain. They changed our itinerary. There were only about 850 passengers and when I asked if we could get a upgrade seeing that half the cabins were vacant, the purser said give me your name and I'll get back to you. Never heard from him. I asked the purser again the next day and he said only with a $200 to $500 charge per person.The staff on this ship was beyond rude. From the bar to the cruise entertainment staff, (the ones who handled the daily cruise on board "fun" activities), were quite rude to everyone. Everyone was talking about it. There was only two shows on this ship and one midnight buffet. Everything was cut back. Don't take any of their excursions -- they are very expensive and over-priced. If you don't take one of their excursions, they just drop you at the dock with no help at all. Also BEWARE of the Park West Gallery on board there ships. All I can say to anyone is that this was the worst cruise we have ever been on and we have been on nine. From the Captain to the staff, they were all very rude. I am going to tell everyone I know about Royal Caribbean and how bad their cruise line is.