Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

A Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The Legends of the Sea was great. I'm really glad we had a balcony room as you can not smoke in any other type of room. The room was bigger than I had expected. The food in the dining room was fantastic and the waiters were really friendly. The bar on the swimming pool deck has the best mixed drinks. The only thing I had a problem with was the shore excursion to Malaysia. We took the light and easy tour. Just about every stop we took our guide told us to be back at the pick-up point at a certain time. It seems like some passengers just did not care, while the majority of us were on time we had to stand and wait for up to 45 minutes for the straggling passengers. Very Rude. Then the last stop we were dropped off at a high end shopping mall for 3 hours. The cost to purchase anything in the stores would have been about the same as my whole cruise. So we walked around and window shopped for hours. I wish we would have stayed on the ship and relaxed. For a nice and easy tour I felt worn out when it was over.

Pros: Theater Shows

Cons: Shore excursion

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!