Jubilee (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My husband and I cruised with my brother and his wife on March 3, 2003. Our cruise got off to a bad start but had nothing to do with the ship it was weather. We had a wounderful time! The food was good and there was lots to do. On Thursday evening of our cruise, my brother got a phone call telling him that his home had burned to the ground. The purser and staff went out of their way to help. They even allowed them to call home and didn't charge them for the phone call. They even let us to get off the ship when we arrived back in Galveston with the handicap, so that we could get on our way home we had a 4 hour drive ahead of us. With the Jubliee, you get what you pay for and then some!!!!!!!!!!