Jubilee (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was my second time on Carnival and on Jubilee, and I have sailed NCL, Princess and RCI. The ship is older and shows its age sometimes, but I have to say the food was absolutely wonderful. I couldn't believe they could feed us like they did at the absolutely rock bottom price we paid. The 24-hour ice cream and pizza was a great hit with us also. The cruise staff was very attentive and friendly. Everyone wants something different when cruising, and my expectations were definitely exceeded this trip.