Jubilee (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Arrived early at the port - embarkation went really smoothly. Stepping onto the M/S Jubilee was an exciting and warm experience. The staff was exemplary - helpful and courteous throughout the cruise. Our cruise director, Michael and wife, Jenni, were very funny, informative regarding the ports-of-call and asked frequently about my physical mishap in the Cayman Islands (missed a step on land and sprained my left knee). The cabin steward was wonderful, providing the amenities requested and put a smile on our faces with the towel "animals." The food was the best! Our stateroom was spacious for three people, with plenty of storage and closet space. The nightlife was excellent, from the disco to the Vegas-styled shows. Had a blast! The only problem was the cruise wasn't long enough and I couldn't find my husband at the end of the cruise (he swore he wouldn't EVER go on a cruise after service in the US Navy). Since the M/S Jubilee now docks in Galveston, TX, we'll have to explore more Carnival cruises and ships. Thanks, Carnival, for the memories!