Jubilee (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation and disembarkation could not have been any smoother. We were upgraded to a top floor and our cabin steward was awesome! The rooms were larger than we expected and we were treated like royalty. Our waiter was nice. The food was pretty good, but I believe it was served in small portions. We did not like our seating for dinner or the times. Not everyone would come to dinner and when they did they wouldn't speak that much. It is impossible to seat people correctly when you don't know them. The entertainment was terrific, the comedians were especially funny but acts were a little short. The Jubilee dancers would have been better if they actually sang some of the songs as opposed to lipsinking, but hey, they could dance. There were so many activities on board that we only slept 4 hours a night and we still didnt get a chance to do everything. I have no idea why people would complain about this ship or its staff. It was plenty big, accommodating, and easy to find your way around. We expected the worst (based on what we read on this website) but recieved the best. I look forward to my next cruise on Carnival. Overall, it was a great experience. Matt Ross and his staff were awesome and provided us with a much needed GREAT vacation. I cant thank the staff of the Jubilee enough, they will certainly be getting a letter thanking them!