Jubilee (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was our first cruise and we actually loved it. We had such a smooth ride and the food was delicious. They kept the boat so clean. This is an older boat and I was very amazed on how they kept it up. The rooms are cleaned twice a day. We went on a 5 day cruise to Cozumel/Grand Caymen. The only complaint that I would have is that there is not enough time in port. We had a short time in Grand Caymen...constantly watching the clock. But that was such a beautiful island. We did the 7 mile beach and it was georgous! We did the Fiesta boat in Cozumel and I would not recommend that. They really promote drinking to the young crowd. The beach was rocky and full of seaweed. Yuck! The embarkation went very, very smooth. We got on the boat early and had lunch and got to go out on the deck to the wonderful sunshine. The debarkation also went smoothly. No complaints there. The entertainment was nice too. But all in all, we had a wonderful first time cruise experience and I can't wait to do it again.