Jubilee (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Second Mate

We were apprehensive about this cruise at first but were pleasantly surprised. We have been on other cruise lines several times and friends talked us into this one. Food was excellent with a varied variety. Cabins were clean and spacious. And the staff were top rate and friendly. Defintely customer service oriented. The Lido deck buffet always offer varied selections for lunch and breakfast. Pizzeria and sushi bar were great. Alwasy plenty of deck space. Now were on a 10 day cruise so the age group werer 50-60's so the entertaiment was in tune with their speed. I didn't care for it but it didn't hinder my cruise. I feel this ship was comfortable for her size and offered a good value. I liked it better than the mega ships. You can meet more people and the staff to passenger ratio is greater so they are more attentive. Defintely try this ship.