Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Best vacation ever!

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The first time I ever went on a cruise was with Royal Caribbean on the Jewel of the Seas. To say I was nervous is an understatement. I usually get seasick and carsick so easily but with this enormous boat you couldn’t even tell when you started to leave the port. There is so much to do and see on the boat that you never get bored- a mall, casino, movie theater, classy restaurants, performances every day, and two pools. They make sure safety is a top priority and have everyone go through the procedures that would need to be taken in an emergency, which I was really surprised about but appreciated. The staff is the friendliest people you will ever meet and they go above and beyond with their customer service. There is so much love on that boat and they really make you feel like part of their family. I definitely recommend this cruise line to whoever is looking to experience an amazing vacation!!