Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Worst cruse experience to date

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

My husband and I have been on about 25 cruises and this was definitely our worse experience.... And our most expensive at that!

We were tied into the itinerary so we didn't have another choice but to go on an old RCCL ship...

food mediocre, service mediocre no pool chairs (people with towels on the floor everywhere) 1 soft serve iceream station which by the way closes when windjammer closes.... I went to get iceream after returning from a port and it was closed... Wow!!!!!

after coming back from a port at 9:30 pm the windjammer closed at 10 & there was nothing to eat.... The little snack station in the adult pool is horrendous!

Also got kicked out of the adult jacuzzi at 10pm after getting back at 9:30 from port....

seemed like everyone we spoke to was unhappy with their cruise experience.

Very very sad... Royal used to be my favorite, but it seems like only if you cruise the large new ships will you get that awesome experience.... I'm tired of the Caribbean which is where the new ships sail....

Excellent!!!