Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Summary of review

Sail Date: May 23, 2016

This was our first cruise , but we have traveled all over the world but never on a cruise. To be honest i will never take another cruise again, I had so many back experiences on the ship that its not worth my time to do it again. The stops were good and had some good tours. The food was Horrible , and your room service staff should be fired, i had room service about 5 times and every time it was wrong. Wrong food, no chicken in chicken salad, Blood Raw steak sandwich, and overtime i had them come back it took over an hour to get it write. The buffet was so so , i was grilled a salmon that was raw, and many other issues. Joel our cabin representative was assume he did a great job. To be very very honest i would go on this cruise again if it was free. I forgot to mention that i broke my tooth on a bone in the hamburger meat.

Thanks John Kutumian