Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Beautiful ship and destinations!

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

The Jewel of the Seas is a beautiful ship.  The food was even better than on other ships - good chefs!  But the main dining room staff wasn't as good as on other sailings.  I didn't care much for the live big shows but they had great musicians playing almost all of the time in various places that I enjoyed.  Didn't seem to be a lot of games going on and what there was was very rushed.  Had a great little movie theater with current movies and the casino was fun.  The ship gets dry docked next year, so I can't wait to see it's needed face lift.  Stateroom attendant was awesome!  And the handsome, young captain was very visible which was nice.  The destinations were breathtaking and I would go on this cruise again.  Puerto Rico was nice for a few post cruise days, also.  I'm ready to go again!  Thanks RC!

Nice cabin and balcony, although the floor on the balcony needed repair because it would stick to your feet and shoes like gum.

Try to find landmarks so you'll recognize whether you are forward or aft. Did a lot of walking the first couple of days because without the promenade it was hard to tell if you were heading the right direction. Maybe RC should ads signs to show the way.