Disappointed

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 3004

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

We took a Royal Carribean crusise to the Carribeans from Galveston and was impressed by it.  So we decided to go with Royal Carribean again for this Southern Carribean cruise departing from San Juan, Puertp Rico.

We were extremely disappointed to say the least and were surprised that the same disappointment was echoed by other passengers as well.  The food was terrible in the main sit-down dining hall, the Windjammer has a lot more choices. The nightly shows were sub-par except for invited entertainers.

There red were a LOT, I mean a LOT of selling. Spa, shopping, art, etc. all the free gift or programs just are ways to attract you to sit through their long talk.  Do not be hopeful like me.

My room 3004 was by the backstage of the Coral theatre and the vibration and bass noise were unbearable on nights we had to sleep early. They lied they do not have rooms available but changed my dining mate rooms.

All in all, a really bad experience. Maybe will be a while before I cruise with Royal Carribean again.

Ship experiences

Room is by the backstage and below the Coral theater. Have to put my fingers in my ears to sleep as the vibrations and booming noises were unbearable.

Ports of call

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Bridgetown, Barbados

Castries, St. Lucia

St. John's, Antigua

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.