Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

The general mood on the ship was very good and relaxed; the officers were great, they made their presence felt. This is my fifth cruise and for the first time I was able to take a picture with the Captain of the ship. I would not want to start calling names of exceptional crews, but kudos to our Dining rooms attendants Carlos and Socorro; also to the cruise director John Blair and his wife. The food was great. I would have liked to hear some more reggae and soca but that did not take away from the great time we had.