Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Jewel of the Seas

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

I had expected a cruise that would really be far above other cruise lines.  The advertising, etc. led me to believe that the food was better, the entertainment of above other cruise lines, but sadly I was disappointed.  The crew were not friendly and did not interact well with passengers.  There was not a festive atmosphere and it catered more to Latin passengers.  I wanted the Caribbean experience and the fun that goes along with that.  Our only great experience was with the excursions that we had at each port.  I will not recommend this cruise line and I do not intend to travel on their ships again.

It was not any better than other cruise lines, in fact the bathroom was smaller and the bed was not comfortable.

The crew/staff did not fulfill my expectations of discovering what the ship had to offer. The Centrum area was not big enough, the dance floors were very small and the music sucked big time. It was very confusing at meal time and there were no places for snacks between meals. The shopping area sma

1 Comment