Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Most wonderful week of pampering ever

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

READ THIS  This was my very first cruise ever, I'll begin with that however: I have traveled a lot, including many countries in Europe, almost all the 50 states, Mexico etc. that being said: I'm very picky, very honest. Especially with customer service, I have zero tolerance for anything less than excellence. When it's your job to take care of people, you do it. End of story. Royal Caribbean did just* that. 1) service: I've never in my life been so pampered or so cared for by a team of staff like they delivered. For 7 days straight, they took care of everything- no worries at all. There wasn't a single rude person working on that ship. They took our plates within minutes of finishing food, no matter if we were on the pool deck, the dining room or buffet dining. They always had a smile on. I read a lot of complaints about food on the ship .. Literally NO IDEA what those people are talking about. we own a fitness/nutrition company, I cook for people daily and it was so nice to get delicious food cooked for ME for a change. 2) food: The ship had literally over 20 options available for each meal daily. The Windjammer was always clean, always well organized and delicious delicious food. The dinning service was the best I've ever experienced. Adrienne was our waitress and she deserves an award for amazingness. 3) It was FUN: They had endless activities all over there ship, shows for all ages, the entertainers hey brought on board the ship were from Vegas and / or were world class amazing & hilarious acts. there wasn't a single minute on the ship when we didn't have something to do. They even had a theatre to watch new movies. They had Halloween festivities, they did it big, it was like a New Year's Eve party plus costumes  they made everything so easy, the excursions, the events, the shopping, the drink packages are perfect, saved us so much money since they were unlimited. The gym- I expected a hotel-like gym, a tiny little room with treadmill and a bowflex. Nope! It had 20+ cardio  machines, weighted Lifestyle machines, Dumbbells up to 100# and even concept 2 rowing machines. Icing on the cake: big open wooden floor area for classes that fitness instructions taught. Perfect

I honest to God can't imagine what in the world they could have done better/ differently to make it a more perfect cruise. I can wait to book our next one

The towel animals were amazing ! The room was always spotless and so well kept, Lenworth is the best !