Too expensive for lack of service

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: April 18, 2015

I suffer from back pain, bed was extremely uncomfortable, on the last night my husband slept on the side I slept before and he also woke up with back pain.  I travel with my two grandkids 5 yr old and almost 2 yr old and we spend some extra time in room, tv programming is terrible, cartoon reruns were annoying, if they wanted snack none is available unless you go to the seaview café and you have to pay.  On formal night (lobster night) I asked for another one (lobster tail) and was denied (hey for what you pay for the cruise) they should give you as much as you want.  Anyway I think I will continue with my future travels with carnival cruises, most cheaper, snacks free beyond 9:00 pm, even offer premier movies, and again, for a far cheaper price...

No snacks available beyond dining time

Had one windjammer crew member find milk cartoons for my grandkid, too bad dont have her name

It has signs to be old ship

too tight, bed extremely uncomfortable