Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Very Enjoyable and Relaxing Vacation

Sail Date: March 28, 2015

We flew into Puerto Rico in the morning, got our luggage, took a taxi from the taxi stand, checked in with Royal Caribbean, and boarded the ship without missing a beat.  The Royal Caribbean check in process was very streamlined and efficient.

Our room needed some adjustments.  The bed configuration was incorrect, but this was readily fixed. I was surprised that we did not have any glasses in the bathroom, and that shampoo and conditioner was not in the shower dispenser.  I think the substance in the dispenser was liquid soap, but not sure.  Anyway on request we did get shampoo, conditioner, and bathroom glasses, so the problem was solved.  The bathroom is remarkably small but still functional.

The cruise itinerary was good.  Prior to departure this particular cruise kept changing the day we would arrive in a port so that made advance planning more difficult.  And, when we arrived in a port we were asked to be back on board the ship 30 minutes before departure.  Since I like to maximize the time ashore I found that I was again having to modify my plans to be aboard sooner.

Overall we enjoyed this vacation very much.

VIEW is incredible. Very quiet.