Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Moderate Jewel of the Seas

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Not quite impressive because our family love eating. Food taste was not good almost all items comparing to the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL).

Also\, the RCCL should offers public landdry room for self laundry services. I traveled with the NCL Dawn. The ship offered public laundry room where I can wash my own clothes before returning home.

Pros: Cleanliness of Entire Ship

Cons: Food Taste! Very Terrrible!

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.

All public areas were entirely clean. I loved the public restrooms. They were frequently cleaned.
Very disappointed!! We were assigned to dine at the Tides restaurant on deck 5. Food taste were very terrible\, and choices of food were limited\, comparing to the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL). The cheif chef should have done better jobs.
I stayed in the balcany stateroom. Both bathroom and bedroom were incridibly clean and new entirely.
All staffs were very friendly. Some didn't smile\, but I totally understand they all work 7 days a week.
Great\, but they should offer more activities on the pool deck to boost up happiness.