Excellent service and attention.

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: August 01, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The ship is small but well kept. This is my second time on it and the service has always been very good \, but this time was great.

The show of the Journey's tribute band\, DBS was amazing.

I will have to rate this low\, mainly due to the noise. The size was very adequate\, in fact\, a little more spacious\, but the layout of the bed was not my favorite. The window was slanted\, due to the fact we were at the front of the ship and I did not like it either\, since the view was limited.

Pros: The service we got from our dining attendants and maitre 'd was exceptional.

Cons: The stateroom was very noisy and I did not like the layout. I do not like the bed placed against the window.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!