Fun Springbreak Cruise

Jewel of the Seas

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

Ship: Jewel of the Seas

Review Summary

Overall the cruise was good. The stateroom had plenty of room for the four of us\, the food was hit and miss\, the stateroom attendant was great. Our excursions were a lot of fun.

Ship Experiences

Food was just OK\, I was expecting great. My son wanted some soft serve ice cream at night\, but there was no place to get any. The breakfast and lunch buffets the food was OK\, just not what I was expecting.

Entertainment on board was good. There needs to be a little more variety in the activities\, and maybe more ping pong tables.

As I mentioned above\, the stateroom attendant did a great job. Our waiters in the mine dining room should have been better. We sat in another waiter's table one night and had excellent service\, so I don't know why our regular team wasn't up to the task (never filling water\, not asking if we would like more bread\, not really asking if we wanted anything besides water to drink)

Ship seemed very clean and well taken care of. Seemed like there was someone cleaning something everywhere we went on the ship.

we had a balcony with a partially obscured view. That was nothing\, just a platform that was used for cleaning. It was a great room\, the beds for the kids were great. The attendant we had was on top of everything. When does he sleep?

Pros: Stateroom and excursions

Cons: Food and activities on the ship

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!