My first curise. And RC made it awesome

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The last night I was awoken three times by what sounded to be a loud electric motor. 2AM\, 3AM\, 6AM. Right above/around room 7550. I left on a poor nights sleep.

Nanad (Table 406 assistant waiter) was exceptional in service and personality !

It was had to get a drink since neither of our two waiters have that duty/responsiblity.

Kinda dated and somewhat sexist at times.

Everyone was so willing to help and so happy !

Pros: The staff gave exceptional service.

Cons: My daughter's bag was put in the lost tag area (so we hunted desperately for awhile looking for it). Lost bags are in far end of the bldg and not well marked. As we searched in vain\, the porters were on us like sharks and right in amongst our bags. I felt abandoned by RC....you ditched me.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!