Great Cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
I really like the dine around program(NCL)with flexable times and seating arrangments. Although I give great credit to a chef that is feeding 2500 people per day but my table had to send back items that were either too greasy(seafood starter drowning in butter) or tastless(chocolate souffle)and main course.

Pros: Dining room staff\, kids facilities were fantastic even though we did not have kids on board

Cons: Bart at pool was always under staffed and very rarely lifted head to acknowledge you. We had the 6pm dinner(lack of knowledge about my time dining and 830pm is too late for us) and we found very little to do between 730pm and 10 or 11pm.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!