Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

We were a group of four and had a great time! The crew was very polite\, the food was excellent\, the servers...I could not ask for more!

Pros: Friendliness of the crew

Cons: shows

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was very clean\, so were the staterooms. I could see the crew members cleaning all the time!
Excellent service! The servers acted like family!
very clean\, twice a day service\, the attendant was very nice and always at our service!
The best!
I personally don't like stand up comedians and every day the show had one. I would have preferred the dancers show\, and that was only one day (in the theatre) and too short.