Stop if You're Under 50!!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
This was my second cruise in December. I find it the best time of year for me as there are little to no children since they are still in school. I am a single female in my early 40's and had an awesome time in 2012 with another cruise line as they had a plethora of activities\, and had something for Singles Nightly. I was told that Royal has a more \"mature\" crowd\, but I took my chances. There were younger people on the boat but they were either a few of the children we saw or teenage/early 20's. The Ports was the reason I selected this cruise. I would recommend the cruise for my parents but not anyone under 50.

Pros: Staff at My Time\, Chops\, and Gift Shop\, as those were the only places I went while on the boat....I spent most of my time shopping of the ship with my best friend.

Cons: This ship was geared to an older crowd. There was only 2 nights that they offered something for singles\, and I attended both\, the last one was at the club and was full of married people

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.